Tuesday 14 June 2011

Glamour Girl

 This is my third post for today.

A couple of weeks ago I was lucky enough to win 2 Kraftin' Kimmie stamps on the Cute Card Thursday challenge. They arrived yesterday and I just had to ink them up and use one today. Isn't she fabulous. Although I like using decoupage and die cuts nothing beats stamping and colouring with my Promarkers. I was so happy spending time colouring her in. I decided to try auburn hair for a change and am pretty pleased with the result. I used a Sakura goldstar pen for the spots on her dress. The star circle is a Marianne die, papers are Prima Fairy Flora and flowers are all from Crafty Emma's Store. I found the puffy gold bow in my stash which just finished off the sparkle nicely.

Challenges:
Crafts and Me Stamp Something
Truly Scrumptious Summer Sparkle
Aud Sentiments Summer
Crafty Sentiments Add some sparkle
Kraftin' Kimmie Add some gold
Paper Sundaes Girly girl
CES Inspired by a Movie (A Star is Born)
Sketch N Stash Great sketch


Some of you have asked for pics of my new craft room. As you can see it is progressing with hubby painting the ceiling for me. He painted the wall white but before he did so decided to write on it. I've ordered a chair, 2 desks and a blind and the electrician is coming next Tuesday to put in some new lights so I hope to be moved in by the end of the month.

20 comments:

Larisa said...

Oh, fantastic card!! Love the image so much!

Squirrel x said...

Ooh la la, she's a cheeky little minx! Fab stamp hun, and such a gorgeous card. New craft room is sounding very exciting! Hugs Sxx

Lisa Jane said...

Fab card - i love her hair , and the fab die cut circle.
I cant wait to see your finished room
Lisa x

jenny said...

Stunning card Marianne....love the glittery dress and her auburn hair looks fab!
Lucky you getting your very own craft room x

Jenny xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and stylish card, Marianne! Wonderful coloring and details! Enjoy your new craft room :).

Nannieflash said...

Oh wow whos a lucky girl, Ive got to move out of mine for a week while my grandsons are here which is a bit of pain, but we all have to make sacrifices for families dont we, it looks as though you are going to be very cosy in your new room. hugs Shirleyxxx

Audrey said...

Wow! What a stunning card! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, the colours that you used are gorgeous.
Francy

Janet said...

Fabulous card......can't wait to see some piccies of your new craft room when it's finished......exciting! x

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a fabulous card. You did a fantastic job coloring your new image.
Sounds like your new craft space is going to be a wonderful place to create.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a lovely comment.

Sandra H said...

How lovely getting a new craft room your so lucky! your card is beautiful too love the image and colouring.......:) Sandra H

Berry said...

oo the craft room sounds superb you lucky thing! I love that stamp too she is such a Diva fab work marianne hugs Rebekah xx

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous Marianne and the colours work so well. Cant wait to see your new craft space, will be like a kid in a sweet shop I bet!
Clairex

Wishcraft said...

Fab card Marianne, such a gorgeous image! Ooh the craft room sounds exciting, looking forward to seeing some more pics soon :o)

I was good today, didn't buy too much - and I stayed away from the paper! Lisa x

Mandy said...

Fabulous card Marianne,love the image...Thank you for sharing with us at Truly Scrumptious..Can't wait to see your craft room...
Mandy x

coops said...

fantastic card marianne.great image and i love your beautiful colouring and design.
your craft room is going to be great :D

xx coops xx

Arline said...

Craft room is looking exciting! What a great card too...great image! Lol!x

Julie said...

Wow Marianne - this is a stunner!! Fab colouring and I love the sun background!! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Sketch N Stash this time around, Juliexx Shall look forward to seeing your new craft room!! Juliexx

Faye said...

This is a lovely card. Fab use of our sketch too. Thanks for playing at SnS this time. Good Luck! xx

Maria Matter said...

lovely Marianne!
Thanks for joining us @ Aud Sentiments
hugs