Sunday 26 June 2011

Christmas in June

How ironic on what has been the hottest day of the year so far I am sharing a Christmas card with you. We've has a lovely day out at the coast today. This is my first DT card for Whoopsi Daisy where the challenge is Christmas in June. This gives you a chance to make a card to fit in with some of those Christmas challenges. The image is from Whoopsi Daisy and I used some glitter flock for the snow and used my crealie swirl die. The snowflakes were made with a Marianne die and an MS punch and white glitter card..

I would also like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Creations Let it shine
Craftyhazelnut Anything Goes
Card and a Half Fab sketch
The Crafty Pad Bold/bright colours

I may not be around much this week as I have some work to do for Crafter's Companion and my stuff coming for my craftroom this week. That means lots of sorting out as everything has been dumped in the other spare bedroom. I also have to sort out all my craft stuff and move it into my new craftroom. It's also the Royal Norfolk Show this week and we plan to go one day so a busy week ahead.

12 comments:

Hazel said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining in my CHNC challenge 26 - hope to see you again soon x

Lisa Jane said...

oh i made a Christmas card today - and it felt really weird in the heat lol.. love the little snowman
Lisa x

Sandra H said...

Truely stunning card love the image so nicely coloured simply gorgeous......:) Sandra H

aqualeiga said...

A great christmas card, definately bold & bright...perfect for our challenge at THE CRAFTY PAD this week, thanks for playing.

Hugs, Ali x

downrightcrafty said...

love the robin papers and this is such a cute snowman, sounds like you are having a busy time
Hugs Kate xx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card Marianne, gorgeous snowman and details.
luv
Debby

coops said...

gorgeous card marianne.i love the fab snowman and your snowflakes and colours are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Debbie said...

Hi Marianne - oooh I do love your card - perfect colouring and gorgeous detail too. :)
Thank you for sharing with us at The Crafty Pad challenge this week. :)

Debbie The Crafty Pad Designs

dolcreations said...

Marianne you picked the perfect paper to go with that image! Actually one heck of an adorable image I must say! You know I love snowman!!!!! I love the swirls that you tucked in behind too! I sure hope you have a wonderful week organizing everything! Please Please release some pictures of your scrapbooking room when you are all done!

Sassy Scrapper said...

Your card is so beautiful. I just love that birdie paper. What a great image you chose so bright and cheerful.
Hugs Bonnie

Anonymous said...

So cute, great snowman! Thanks for playing in the Crafty Creations challenge!
smiles,Deena

mamapez5 said...

I love your robin paper, and it's nice to see a 'Mrs' snowman (or should that be a snow-woman) for a change! I live in Spain so I know what you mean about making snowy Christmas cards in June, but it's good to get some done. It's a great card. kate x