Monday 18 April 2011

Cheerleader

A quick post from me as I need to get on with cooking dinner. I'm waiting for some more stuff from Crafter's Companion to make some samples. It hasn't arrived yet so I had time to play with some new stash this afternoon and enter the Sugar Bowl challenge of purple and green plus the sketch. I bought this SN cheerleader a few weeks ago and used her with some old papers, my new MS Cherish punch and Sizzix primitive stars. This die was another ting I have been trying to find and was so pleased to buy yesterday. The star circle was another new buy (a Marianne die) as were the lovely sparkly buttons. I used my trusty Promarkers and Sakura clearstar pen with lots of glitter. I would also like to enter this into the spring colour challenge at Card Makin' Mamas. I'll be back after dinner.

8 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Fab card Marianne :o) Love the fun image and all your details... I've got this star die and I love it! Lisa x

Wiccababe said...

well you know purple is always a winner for me marianne:)
gorgeous card, and you've reminded me I need to get my bum in gear and enter the sugar bowl
Debz
xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne, this is such a lovely card! Its nice to see you using all your new stash!
Hugs Lynsey x

Seafield Jo said...

This is a lovely card Marianne, love the colours and a really cute image too. Jo x

Miria said...

Another gorgeous creation from you Marianne! I love the colour combo and all the star pretty details! Hugs, Miria xx

Cathy Glitter Happy said...

gorjuss card love the image x

Sandy O said...

Such a pretty card and adorable image. I love how you added the bling to the pom poms and the colors you chose.

Sprytebyrd said...

Such a great card, I love the star die!
Thanks so much for playing along with the Card Makin Mamas this week! Have Fun and I hope to see you again soon!
Hugs, Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments