Wednesday 16 March 2011

Teddy Bear's Picnic

Does anyone else have problems sometimes with pop ups being blocked on blogger? I set it to allow pop ups but sometimes it just bongs when I want to add an image or leave a comment. Then suddenly it works again. This morning I was visiting many of you and it just wouldn't let me leave a comment which is very frustrating so apologies if I haven't left a comment for a while. I've used one of my new LOTV stamps here. I just couldn't resist this cute teddy image.

Challenges:
Teddy Stampers Fab sketch
Simon Says Happy Birthday
Penny's From the kitchen

Image - Lili of the Valley
Medium - Letraset Promarkers

Papers - Forever friends Pink Parfait
Tools - MS border punch, Sizzix swirl, Circle Nestie

Flower - chipboard flower from the Range
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards

Other - card candy

15 comments:

Seafield Jo said...

Such a lovely card Marianne, I love the image, and the backing papers you've used are lovely. Jo x

Courtney said...

Adorable Marianne! Thanks for joining in on our "Kitchen" Challenge this week at Penny's. Good Luck!

Courtney~

cebelica said...

This image is so sweet! Adorable card!

Jill said...

'If you go down to the woods today you're sure of a big surprise' !! just reminded me of Teddy Bears picnic song (one from a looooonnnng time ago!) How pretty is that card, just so cute! Jill x

Wishcraft said...

Aww so cute :o) Super sweet image and I've got these papers too, they're so pretty. Lisa x

Vicky said...

Totally adorable Marianne and such a super layout too hun :o)

Yep I'm havibg probs too commenting, soooo frustrating grr...

hugs Vicky xx

Wiccababe said...

gorgeous card Marianne - love the flashes of green
and that stamp certainly is a cutie
Debz
xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Marianne, love the teddies picnic image.
luv
Debby

Meera said...

Great card and love the image. Thanks for sharing with us at Teddy Stampers.

x Meera x

Sally said...

Really sweet card, love the image.

Yes been having problems for a while with commenting....i also find it depends which browser I use and even then its very hit and miss.

Hugs Sally xxx

Loz said...

they're so cute!!! sorry can't help you with your pop-up issue... hope you can sort it out fast so you can surf with ease! have a lovely day ♥

Elara said...

Hi! I clicked on your blog link from Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog. Such a cute teddy image! Love the flower too! :)

Debbie @ Phatelara

Jane said...

thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp, hugs, Jane x

Darlene said...

Oh my goodness ... what a cute, cute image!! Thanks so much for joining in our "kitchen" challenge at the Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog. We do hope you'll come back and join us again next time!

Sharon said...

How adorable is this.
Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty this time round. Hope to see you again.
Hugs Sharon x