Tuesday 25 January 2011

Teddy Romeo

I've just joined Facebook so yet another challenge in finding my way around it. It does amuse me asking people to be your friends, reminds me of infant school. However if you'd like to be my friend on FB then I'd like to be yours. I'm not sure I shall have a lot of time to spend on it but just setting it up has meant my blogging has suffered so apologies for my lack of commenting the last couple of days. I'm on a marketing course tomorrow all day so hope it is interesting.
It's another LOTV image for this Valentine's card, Teddy Romeo. Papers are Prima Fairy Flora. I dug out my heart embossing folder. That's another resolution, do more embossing. Flowers are Wild Orchid and Mulberry Crafts. I used the fab sketch at Friday Sketchers and would also like to enter it into the challenge of anything goes at Teddy Stampers and Valentine at A spoon full of sugar.

12 comments:

Jill said...

How sweet is that Marianne, hope your marketing course isn't too boring!! Jill x

Vicky said...

Another adorable card Marianne! love this wee bear and fab colouring too :o)

Hugs Vicky xx

Claire said...

Great card, I love this image, he is soooo cute. Hope your course goes well tomorrow. Hugs, Claire x

dolcreations said...

Your cards just get cuter and cuter Marianne! I love this! I must sound like a broken record, but your cards are very adorable!
I don't have facebook. My daughter keeps saying....Mom you need to get with the times!LOL
P.S. Tell hubby, I can hardly wait to see your bulbs. I need a reminder of what is to come!

Linda said...

what a sweet card
hugs linda

cebelica said...

Adorable card. Isn't that teddy Romeo image just too cute?

Cherie said...

Gorgeous and sweet Marianne, your work is wonderful.
Thank you for joining the fun with us at Teddy Stampers.
Hugs cherie

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Marianne.
luv
Debby

Lynsey said...

This is such a cutie Marianne! I so love this image.
Hugs Lynsey x

Meera said...

such a gorgeous card, love Romeo he's a sweetie isnt he. thanks for joining us at Teddy Stampers x Meera x

pinky said...

Its just gorgeous and so romantic Marianne. Well done on getting fb up and running. I still can't get my blog posts on there without physically doing it but its suits me better at the minute anyway:)

Unknown said...

Beautiful card!!! Gorgeous and love your blog too! thank you for playing at Teddy Stampers this week! Hugz Colleen