Monday 20 December 2010

Two Birthday cards

I have a couple of Birthday cards to share with you today. The first is an image from a friend and I don;t know the make, sorry. I went for a really girly card with this one. The papers are Doodlebug and Papermania. The lovely punched paper with flowery ribbon is almost hidden behind the Prima flowers. How often does that happen, lol! I went for a real variety of shapes of flowers for a change with added gems and punched MS fern leaves. Sentiment is from LOTV. I usedthe fab sketch at Crafty Calendar and would also like to enter the girly challenge at Die Cut Dreams.
The second card was a Birthday card for my WW teamie Kate. I love making these scalloped circle easel cards. The gorgeous girl is a Little Claire image, flowers are Prima. I am entering this into the shape it challenge at Incy Wincy.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Marianne,
Wow hun what a gorgeous girly card, love the shoes and the colours and your flowers set it off beautifully. Thanks for entering it into our Girlie challenge at Die Cut Dreams.
Happy Christmas
Hugs
Dawn x

Unknown said...

Wow Marianne 2 beautiful cards, I would like to wish you and Your family a very Merry Xmas and a Happy New 2011.
Chris x

dolcreations said...

How cute are these...I love both of these. I love how you did the flowers to match the shoes and the glitter on the clasps is so nice.Love the easel card too.

Linda . J said...

Beautiful cards Marianne love your designs and shapes. Thank you for joining us over at Incy Wincy.

Hugs Linda

downrightcrafty said...

oh Marianne, this looks stunning on your blog but I have to say it is even better in real life, such pretty colouring and gorgeous flowers and is still in pride of place on my window cill
thank you so much
Hugs Kate xx

Kate's Makes said...

Gorgeous cards Marianne and i haven't seen that Little Claire stamp before but it is adorable! Going on my wanted list i think! :o) Kate x

pinky said...

Two very pretty cards Marianne, the first is perfectly girlie and I so love your circle card.

Lynsey said...

Beautiful cards Marianne,they are both stunning! I'm so glad you used that first image you have reminded me I need to make a card for an order, I had completely forgotten about it!
Hugs Lynsey

Vicky said...

Wow Marianne!, another set of gorgeous, girly cards and I just love them :o)
Take care,
hugs Vicky xx

Lisa said...

Hi Marianne, Gorgeous girly cards! As much as I love Christmas it's so lovely to see some pretty girly colours.

Lisa x

debby4000 said...

Adorable cute cards Marianne, love the sweet images and papers.
luv
Debby

Caroline said...

Gorgeous cards!!! Thanks for joining in with the Crafty Calender Challenge this month.
Caroline x

Shelley said...

Beautiful cards! Love the color combos.