Sunday, 21 November 2010

Present Time

Hope the weather is better where you are this weekend. Ours is damp, gloomy and cold. Perfect crafting weather. I have been good and done some ironing this morning and caught the end of Sheena's show on Create and Craft and was excited to see one of my cards on the TV along with one of my friend Lynseys. I have recorded the programme as well as the 12 o'clock show so will check those out later to see what fantastic effects Sheena does with these stamps and see if any more of my cards are featured of course.

I bought this Cherry Kisses digi a few weeks ago from Pollycraft and finally got round to using it. I am loving these Papermania papers, the pale blue one looks so icy with the sparkly snowflakes. I used the MS snowflake border punch again. Flowers are Wild Orchid and as a change from leaves I cut up a die cut snowflake and placed behind the flowers. I added lots of glitter to the fur on her mitten and hat and I'm really pleased with the effect of adding a rose to her hat. Sentiment is also Pollycraft.
Challenges
Pollycraft Glittery Christmas
Moving along with the times Great sketch
ABC Christmas X is for Xmas with the option of flowers
Fussy and fancy Christmas without red or green
Wild Orchid Blue Christmas
Die cut Dreams Christmas Club Christmas anything goes

12 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

what a great card - love the sparkle
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa ;)
ps - you could also enter ladybug crafts ink Christmas sparkle challenge

dolcreations said...

Oh my goodness Marianne..you must be so proud to have a card featured on T.V. I wish we could get that channel so I could see it! I love this card in the blues!

sara said...

Gorgeous card love that image thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas club
hugs Sara x

Vixx handmade cards said...

Another gorgeous card Marianne!, adorable image and such scrummy papers too,
hugs Vicky xx

Lori said...

This is sweet love the silver snowflake, thanks for joining us at the Die Cut Dreams Christmas Challenge, we're happy to have you!

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne, I saw your cards today on the telly too and they looked great!
This is a wonderful Christmas card, those papers are great.
Hugs Lynsey x

Karen said...

Very nice, thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas Club.
xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is brilliant, Love the image and your colouring is great. Well Done on being on Telly with your card!! (Well you know what I mean!!!) Thanks for joining in on MAWTT this week Hazelxox

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi there, wonderful take on the sketch, great colours and lovely images. Thanks for taking part in this weeks challenge over at MAWTT, Heidi x

Dot said...

Great card Marianne, the image is cute. Like the colours you used and the flowers are beautiful.
Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge this time.
hugs Dorte

chrissy xx said...

Fabulous card. LOve your colours. Thank you for joining us at Die cut Dreams Christmas Club.
Chrissyxx

Lacey Stephens said...

Fantastic card!! Great take on the X Challenge! Thanks for playing along with the ABC Christmas Challenge! We have another fun one for you that started today. We hope you can play along again!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
ABC Christmas Challenge DT