Friday 21 May 2010

Flower garden


SECOND POST FOR TODAY. PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR SOME CUTE MICE AND A TEDDY AND SCROLL UP FOR YUMMY CANDY.

I made this card inspired by the fabulous smell of the lilac in my garden. The sun is shining and it is such a beautiful day. I just adore stamps with girls in the garden and this Sarah Kay one is so lovely I went with my fave colours for this one. I played around with my blender pen and PMs and am really pleased with the results. I added some glitter to her outfit as well. The papers are Kate Knight and I used my new MS trellis punch, some Laura Ashley ribbon, a couple of butterflies and some punched flowers with pearls.
Challenges:
Create 4 fun Great sketch
Crazy 4 challenges Anything with a pocket (her jeans)
One Stop Craft Summer breeze
I love Promarkers Make your own flowers
Stampavie My favourite colours
Penny's Challenge 1 ribbon, 2 patterned papers, 3 embellishments
Flutter by Wednesday Flowers
Tuesday Morning Sketches Fabourite colour combo and glitter

22 comments:

Lorraine said...

I love that one. Super card. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Unknown said...

Lovely card... love the flowers.
Hugs
Kim
x

Lynsey said...

Wow Marianne what a stunning card! Your colouring looks amazing!
Hugs Lynsey x

katesacraftybugger said...

I love this one too, -gorgeous !
thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Karen said...

Ooooh Marianne, this is lovely, love everything about it, thanks for joining us again at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Courtney said...

What a great card Marianne! Thanks for playing with us at Penny's. Hope to see you again!

~Courtney~
PPCC DT

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card Marianne, your shading is excellent. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

Melissa Craig said...

Wonderful card! Good luck with all the challenges. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Unknown said...

love this image a gorgeous card
have a good weekend
Christine x

Suzi Mac said...

Gorgeous card Marianne, love the colour pallet and the adorable image.
Thank you for joining us at OSCC this week.
Hugs Suzi x

Maggie Bob said...

Oh wow, wonderful card - so jealous of your colouring!

Thanks for playing along at One Stop Craft Challenge.

Maggie
x

kaos said...

Ohh - lovely card - such beautiful colours!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Marianne, your colouring is beautiful
hugs Mandy xx

Danni said...

Very sweet!! I really like how you did the oval! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Jackie said...

What a beautiful card, it's amazing how different things inspire us :o)
Jackie xx

Lisa said...

Hi Marianne, Beautiful card! Lovely colouring and the punched flowes are so pretty.

Hope you are enjoying the sunshine this weekend.

Lisa x

~* Jay Jay *~ said...

Your card is beautiful. Thanks for joining in the current SAV challenge.

WeirdCat said...

Great card, good image choice,thank for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Theresa said...

Abolutely lovely card!

Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Theresa, DT

Smita said...

Gorgeous colors... love the soft touches of silver.

Smita

LISA said...

Such a pretty card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Hugs Lisa xx

My name is Wynneth said...

Lovely card, loving that oval die cut layer :o) Thanks for joining in for a second time on I ♥ ProMarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x