Sunday 11 October 2009

Character Counts


That's the title of this week's challenge at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge where I am guest Dt this month. I didn't have any character stamps but used this Mickey Mouse sticker which was part of a pack I bought for scrapbooking our Florida holidays. Of course you must use stamps on your project somewhere so I stamped the blue background with a star border stamp, inked the edges of the yellow oval and stamped the sentiment. The star was cut with a Cuttlebug die cut and the red stars are from stash.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi Marianne, gorgeous card hun, love the colours and of course Mickey. Just been catching up with your blog as I've been so busy, you've made some gorgeous cards. Hope you are having a fab time
hugs Mandy xx

dolcreations said...

Marianne this card is perfect for the Stamptacular challenge! You have done a great job!
Christine

Lisa said...

Hi Marianne, Fab card! I love the colours. Hope you are enjoying your holiday.

Lisa x

Jo said...

Marianne this is fab and so cute, Jo x

Lynsey said...

Wow this is great Marianne! Love the sentiment!
Hugs Lynsey:)