Wednesday 23 September 2009

I'm leaving on a jet plane


Well my bags are packed, I'm ready to go. Well they soon will be. Thursday morning finish packing and off to Heathrow. Lovely overnight hotel stop and fly out to Boston on Friday. I'm typing this Tuesday evening and scheduling it for Wednesday morning. I haven't done a scheduled post before and I need to make sure I know how to do it before I can schedule my posts for Stamptacular Sunday's guest DT spot. So here's hoping I've got it right. I'll try to catch up with a few of you before I go.

This is one of the pictures we took last time we went 3 years ago and hope to see more of this gorgeous foliage.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Marianne, Hope you have a great holiday. Gorgeous photograph ~ the colours are amazing.

Lisa x

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne, glad to see your schedule worked! Love the title of blog post! Have a fantastic time!
Hugs Lynsey:)

dolcreations said...

Marianne have a great holiday! You certainly deserve it considering how busy you have been! I love that picture you took. Our leaves are going to start in about 2 weeks! I am glad to see you have your post all scheduled ready to go!
Christine

Jo said...

Marianne have a fab holiday and look forward to seeing your scheduled posts, good luck!! Jo x

Jo said...

Marianne I forgot to say have a great birthday too!! Jo x

Kazabing said...

lucky you, have a fabby time and sent us load of photos.
hugs
Kaza.xxx

cats whiskers said...

Oh I wish you could pack me in yoru suitcase hun, have a great time
Hugs Jacqui x