Sunday 4 October 2009

First guest DT for Stamptacular Sunday Challenge

Well I hope I have scheduled this correctly, and if I have you will be reading this whilst I am on holiday in New England. Today I will be on Cape Cod. This card is for the my first guest DT spot at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge where the challenge is pull out. I must admit this was a real challenge for me as I have never made a card like this before. However that is what entering challenges is all about, isn't it. A friend asked me to make a wedding card for her so I thought this was perfect for this challenge. I kept the papers, ribbon and flowers soft pinks and white to complement the brighter Whiff of Joy image. Papers are pink petticoat downloads. The pink paper is punched with an X cut border punch. I added a few pink sequin flowers to the image and some lovely sticky ribbon down the edge which matches the papers perfectly. You can just see the pull out in the bottom right hand corner. Here's the detail.

5 comments:

pinky said...

Its lovely Marianne, hope you are having lots of fun.
Pinky

dolcreations said...

Marianne this is so creative. I just love it! Congrats on being a guest designer! I hope you are having a fantastic holiday!
Christine

Jo said...

Marianne This is a gorgeous card and I hope you are having a fab holiday! Jo x

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne, your card is fantastic!
Love your little pull out tag.
Hugs Lynsey:)

Susie Sugar said...

Excellent card , I love the little tag in the pocket its really cute
Hugs Susie xx