Thursday 20 August 2009

Third Thank You


This is the last of my simple thank you cards. I was asked if I could make a card with a teapot on it! Luckily I bought some assorted die cuts a couple of years ago and remembered I had a couple of teapots so here is my card. I added a flower sticker to the teapot, some pretty papers, a butterfly sentiment from Craftwork Cards and some Prima flowers and brads. It felt strange to make a card nowadays without a stamped image. This is for another Papertake Challenge of take your pick. This one is To Die For from 2 June 2008.

3 comments:

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne, you did well to manage to find a teapot! This is a very pretty card, love those flowers.
Hugs Lynsey:)

Jilli said...

Fab card, love the colours. Jillix

Dawny P said...

Fabulous card chick - I love the teapot and colours you used :) Thank you for joining us over at PTW for our special challenge. Hugs, Dawny xxx