Monday 24 August 2009

Sugar Bowl


Well for once I'm not making this card at the last minute for The Sugar Bowl. As well as their sketch the challenge was to make your own flowers. I used this lovely image sent to me by Jenny after I admired her cards with this stamp. I cut her out and mounted her on an oval cut with one of my faithful nesties. The flowers are made with a ix of punches and Sizzix die with added gems. It hasn't worked as well as I had hoped. I liked the papers together when I chose them but once I had finished sticking them wasn't so happy with my choice. Not my best Sugar Bowl entry.

2 comments:

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne, I really like these papers together! I think the colours go really well.
Hugs Lynsey:)

Lilian said...

Your card is lovely! I think your mix of papers are beautiful! Love your flowers and the cute image! Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!